Most of the murals were painted by Rami Meiri I suppose you could look at his website to see all the murals... or check out the following post to see the ones that I've photographed thus far. More to come, I'm sure. There's one excellent one in my mind that I still want to get to. My dad told me some of his story, that I will repeat here, in few detials, and hopefully not misquoted. From what I remember, he was working in a warehouse during his army service, and from some reason painted a mural on a wall (can't remember if permission was granted or not). From that he was somehow commissioned to paint around the city. Okay, so my rendition of history sucks. But enjoy the artwork!
Sadly, I took this photo at night, so you can't see it. But it's a portrait of Einstein on Einstein St.
Other artwork includes large bronze sculptures, that I personally don't generally care for. Although, the new fountain in front of the prism in Rabin Sq
No comments:
Post a Comment